This is the final week of my InDesign Tools class. I made a few changes to the document I posted earlier. It has been updated with my new logo, the first and last pages were changed to be more consistent with the rest of the document, and the display typeface was taken out. Overall I think it came together very well.
For our final assignment in Typography One we have to do a magazine spread using just type. The gray boxes represent pictures that would be used. The typefaces I used were Lato, (headlines, drop caps, footer, large type) Clarendon BT (pull quotes) and Merriweather (body text).
Here is the final design I have settled on for my book cover.
We are starting to put everything together and make a true document. This is a draft that I'm working on for my Final Project. I have included an InDesign Package so if you have InDesign you can look at the file and see how I constructed my project.